The Staffing Coordinator receives staffing requests from clients, coordinates with field staff for shift availability and follows thru with placement and confirmation of shifts scheduled. Must have a sense of urgency and utilize excellent customer service skills to develop relationships with clients and staff.
* Oral & Written communication: Responds clearly to client/staff inquiries while maintaining the highest degree of confidentiality. Communicate effectively with team members, caregiver staff, client representatives and management staff. It is of the utmost importance to make our clients/associates feel that they their needs are a high priority.
* Planning/Organizing Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently, must have the ability to work in fast-paced environments and work well under pressure.
* Adaptability. Able to manage competing demands and changing priorities.
* Quality Control Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Monitors own work to ensure accuracy and quality.
* High school diploma or GED and a minimum of 1 year customer service or other related experience, preferably in a staffing business or health care related field.
* Computer experience required. Data base and/or automated program experience a plus. Knowledge of Word, Excel a plus
* Data entry skills mandatory with attention to details.
* Medical terminology and health care knowledge a plus.