• Prepare maps and drawings from survey field data – these include: plats, site plans, topographic maps, and some engineering plans
• Routinely perform typical coordinate geometry calculations such as intersections, curves, inverses, area calculations, etc.
• Incorporate conventional optical data, static GPS data into projects
• Adhere to all drafting standards
• Associates degree with emphasis in Civil drafting
• 2+ years drafting experience required
• Specialized training in surveying or a related field.
• High degree of proficiency using AutoCAD and Civil 3D
• Experience with Microstation a plus
• Experience preparing survey related drawings
• General computer skills including Excel, Word and Outlook