Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Performs soil, concrete and masonry tests and special inspections.
- Responsible for processing and checking field, office and laboratory data.
- Performs research and analyses to deliver work accurately.
- Provides oversight of work performed by junior level technicians.
- Performs fee proposal preparation.
- Supervises the laboratory and calibrates equipment.
- GED or Diploma
- Engineering Intern (EI) preferred but not required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in testing and inspections, including the laboratory and the field
- ACI and ICC certifications
- Experience and knowledge of ASTM and AASHTO test methods for materials testing and IBC requirements for special inspections
- Valid driver's license and the ability to travel on occasion required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Walk, stand, sit, and move over construction project surfaces in a manner that is not injurious to you or persons near you
- Climb on construction surfaces with proper safety equipment
- Frequently safely lift and move items weighing up to 50 pounds in a proper manner to not cause injury