Transportation Engineering Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Tulsa, OK
Required Experience: 6-10 Years
Referral Bonus: $300
Description: Looking for a new career? A specialized client is looking for a Sr. Level Transportation engineer in the Tulsa, OK area.
• Oversee and accomplish transportation engineering scope of services on assigned projects; ensure project assignments are completed on schedule and within budget
• Perform as project manager or project engineer as appropriate
• Participate in pre-planning meetings on major projects.
• Ability to perform transportation engineering on a variety of private and public funded projects
• Familiarity with permitting processes and regulations
• Serves as a technical specialist for both transportation design as well as use of Microstation/Geopak software.
• Monitor budgets and goals and initiates appropriate action when actual results vary
• Develop and perform marketing strategies and business development plans and duties
• Develops and maintain client relationships
• Education – BS, Civil Engineering
• PE in Oklahoma or ability to obtain is required
• Existing client relationships in Oklahoma municipalities and ODOT preferred
• Minimum of 6-10+ years of relative engineering experience in Roadway and Highway projects
• Ability to coordinate and communicate with other members of the project team
• Experience and working knowledge with Design software (Microstation, Geopak) required