Job Type: Permanent / Full-time
Required Experience: 2+ Years
Referral Bonus: $100
- Prefer candidate to possess an associate’s degree in a surveying program or have two years experience in land surveying with career path to include LSI and eventual PLS;
- Proficient in using GPS and Robotic Total Station;
- Ability to work independently, as well as, part of a team;
- Ability to receive and follow directions;
- Experienced in boundary surveys and construction layout;
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy;
- Valid driver’s license;
- Ability to perform physical labor (i.e., strenuous walking, and lifting catch basin grates/manhole covers, hauling equipment) and physically maneuver around construction sites, including accessing excavations, trenches, structures and other disturbed areas;
- Capable of lifting and carrying 50 pounds.
- Available to work overtime including Saturdays and Sundays, as needed.
- Available to travel when required.